All work written here is copyright by Shauna Gordon and/or the author(s) attributed on individual articles. Unless otherwise specified, the contents of this site is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.
This means that you are allowed to:
- Copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt, remix, transform, and build upon the material
for any purpose, even commercially.
- Attribute (give appropriate credit) to the author(s) and indicate if changes were made. You can do this in any manner you deem fit, as long as it's not in any way that suggests the author(s) endorse you or your use.
- You redistribute your contributions under the same license as the original work.
- You do not impose additional restrictions (legal or technological) that restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
The content here is provided as-is, with no warranties.
For full, official license text, visit creativecommons.org
Not Personal Medical Advice
The content on this site is for general informational and educational purposes only. It does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, treatment, or services to any individual. The information provided here should not be used to replace a visit, consultation, or advice of a qualified physician in a qualified care program. We are not liable for or responsible for anything you obtain through this site.
The author(s) on this site are not doctors, are not backed by doctors, and any guests/authors that hold a medical degree or are practicing doctors are not in a position to provide medical advice through this site and should not be consulted through this site in place of using proper channels.
Medical information changes constantly. The articles on this site are dated to aid in determining relevancy, but should not be considered current, complete, or exhaustive. Reliance on any information provided here is solely at your own risk.
Due to the nature of discussing an endocrine disorder, some images may not be safe for work or may be offensive to some viewers. We will provide a head's up for obviously explicit or not safe for work (NSFW) material, but are otherwise not responsible for user reaction or offense to content posted on the site.
In general, we are not paid to promote certain brands. In cases where we are paid to promote a certain product, it was be marked as such.
Endorsements of any product is solely the opinion of the author endorsing the product. It is not an official endorsement from the site as a whole. Additionally, endorsements do not mean that the product is the right one for the reader.